A Spotlight Club Member is a volunteer of the Aurora Public Library Foundation. Members enjoy “putting the spotlight” on library patrons in need including children, the unemployed, the homebound and more! Through outreach events, the Spotlight Club creates, plans and allocates resources to fill those needs.
What does being a Spotlight Club Member mean for me?
- Core members plan and coordinate all event components
- All other volunteer activities are sent via e-mail and you can help if you are available
- Planning of events: researching and investigating
- Coordinating RSVPs to events
- Creating decorations
- Auction Assistance
- Guest Registration
- Development Support—calls to potential funders and guests
- Set up and take down of events
- Stuffing envelopes
- Using your creativity to add new ideas
- Imagine…the possibilities auction and reception – Oct. 26, 2012
- Foundation “Table” at Chamber and other events
If you are interested in becoming a Spotlight member download the membership form.
Join the Spotlight Club! for $10 today
↑ Back to top of page
Print this page