Employment Opportunities as RSS Feed
Welcome to the Aurora Public Library’s Employment Center
The Aurora Public Library is looking for service-oriented people to join our team and assist us in providing the very best service to the community. We are dedicated to supporting lifelong learning and access to information, knowledge and ideas. If you are interested in applying for employment, browse through the job postings and complete the downloadable employment application.
Current Job Openings:
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
- Carefully read the directions and review the current job openings.
- Employment applications are accepted only for current openings. Please be sure to indicate which position and location you are applying for on your employment application.
- Please ensure that your employment application clearly demonstrates how you meet the minimum qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Employment applications must be received by the deadline in order to be considered for the position opening.
- A separate employment application must be submitted for each job opening.
- Return your completed employment application and required documentation as described in the job opening via mail or Send Email.
Due to the volume of employment applications, we are unable to respond to inquiries regarding your employment application or discuss available positions. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.
Thank you for your interest in the Aurora Public Library!
↑ Back to top of page
Print this page